Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

New Piece

I made this piece today to send to a friend who is not feeling well.
Hope she likes it....
Background is an Itkupilli image, the lady is Hidden vintage Studios, owl is a found piece.
It will be postal in the next few days.
The previous canvas 12x12 is heading to Greece to Valerie, one of the ladies in our Paperarts group. I hope she likes the canvas when she receives it. I am getting hers so it will be interesting to see how each of us interpreted the same image.

6 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Absolutely amazing, Glenda! I bet your friend will love it!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Gaby

Glenda said...

I hope so Gaby. Thanks for weekend wishes. Mothers day tomorrow, so lots of excitement in our house from our little grandchildren that we have custody of.

Glenda said...

Gee, I hope this piece has not gone missing as the recipient hasnt said if she got it or not. ahhhhhhhh

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Glenda
OMG there it is in my hands...it came today and I LAURVE it...thank you so much. Mail can be delayed finding me as it goes thru three sorting areas and not directly to Humpty Doo, once it arrives in Darwin but got here it did in the end. Lucky me
BIG Hugs
Annette

Glenda said...

Yeeha, its arrived at it's destination. So glad you like it Mrs Husband. Hope it makes the pain go away a bit :-) Big Hugs back at ya.

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

YES I love it Glenda...it's still sitting beside me on the computer desk LOL...I keep touching it!!
hugs
Annette