Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

4 Weeks has past

wow, and I haven't posted in that time. Bad me, but I was visiting lots of fabulous blogs for the Where Bloggers Create 2013, see previous post.
I received from a new Facebook friend in USA a gorgeous canvas of Zaccy that she painted for me from a pic of my boy. This is the Facebook pic, might need to take a pic or scan myself and put it in. He has had a haircut since this tho. I was so blown away that Sherry (visit her via the link), wanted to do this for me just because I said something nice about someone :-)
Zaccy

Then we arranged to swap a fairy shrine from Retro Cafe Gallery  so I bought a few shrines and made hers.

This is the one from her.
And mine to her..
Front

Back

She has gone on her way via Aus post and hopefully has winged her way across the seas by now. :-)

Also have done another page for Art Queens of Australia swap. This one is for Vivienne. I don't think I am totally happy with it yet, so it may change a bit over the weekend.

I have a few more swaps to finish over the weekend, so will hopefully post again soon. 
Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment. :-)





2 comments:

Kadee Willow said...

I love seeing what people create for swaps! I haven't done one in quite a while. Turned my mixed media hat into a decorator's hat, so to speak. Thank heavens we can go from one medium to another, right? Your friend will get such pleasure from your gift. I can just hear her swooning now!

Barb said...

Both of the shrine dolls are wonderful GF.
I like how your partner used a bald headed image.