Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spam received via blog details.

Now, I am guessing this is a new form of trying to get your details. etc 
I looked up the address and would have loved to live at that address LOL........................
Glenda and Geoff hi!
My name is Lihi and I am Garry Stock’s personal assistant.
Last December Garry sent you a Christmas Card that has returned to us for “No longer at this address”.
I have been trying for quite some time now to find you and today I came across your blog, Glenda (which is lovely, by the way).
You may remember Blanche, who was Garry’s assistant back in Australia. According to the address book she was keeping your address was: 10 Norwood St, Sandringham.
We would love to get your new contact details, if possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Lihi Eilat
Assistant to Garry Stock
Ramat Raziel, Israel
+972-25700531 


so please be careful about what you put on your blogs and facebook.... We do not know these people at all.

No comments: