Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

New ATC

I made this ATC for Paperarts Winner Takes All tonight, by the skin of my chinny chin chin, LOL or something like that.........

I saw Kelseys post on the Magic Stamp and thought aha!! I have one of those and haven't used it for years, so out it came and I did the said technique, "smooshed" the background and then stamped on a cuttlebug folder with the warm foam and them put distress ink on the foam and stamped over the smooshed background. The smooshing looked yuk, but the finished article looks much better.
Thanks Kelsey..............

Now for the winner to be drawn by Bevlea who won last month's....... Pick me, pick me!!!!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Really like this Glenda, great techniqque.
Hugs Lucy

Eliza said...

Smooshed hey that is clever, love the ATC.

Glenda said...

Thanks FL Friends 1 & 3 :-)It was a great technique, must play some more and make some extra backgrounds for ATC's, so I have some ready for swaps eh Lucy