Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Marions Postage People and more

OMG OMG, its been 13months since I have been on here, and noticed that the header is changed LOL Don't know when my GF Bevlea did that for me LOL.............. Shes a treasure.

Anyway, lots happened over the year. We are flat out here at camp and that keeps me very busy and not a lot of time for arting etc. I am so over Facebook that I think I will resurrect my time on Blogger and start doing this a bit more, even if its just family updates etc.  On that note the kids have grown so much, Paul is now 8 years old. Toria will be 7 on 26th July and Aroha will turn 4 in September.  They are little treasures (mostly)

Anyway, wont bore you any more on this post as I know Marion is "waiting patiently" for the pics of my ATCS.
So here goes......  They were fun to make.
Bride to Be

Belle Jardiniere

HMS Block 27 Warden

Madam Lilou


I hope the recipients like them...........
This one is one of two that I made also. One for me and one for Bevlea who was doing the swap but had to pull out :-)  
Mr Hobbit



11 comments:

ULKAU said...

Each of your 5 ATCs is great, can't say what I like best. Ulrike

bockel24 said...

you know that my favourite is Cate Blanchett - just great! thanks for playing and posting, my friend!

Glenda said...

Thank you for comments Ulrike. Hope you get the best of the best :-) Glad you like Cate and that she is at home with you Marion.

sirkkis said...

Your ATCs are so clever and fabulousli made. All are beautiful and some so fun. Love them all!

Lululiz said...

Wow, they are all so different and all totally amazing! I think my favourite one is the very last one, love it!

Kati said...

Wow - fantastic atcs - I love them. Great choice of couples!
hugs
mamapia

Jo Murray said...

All very amusing. Love the whimsy of these.

peggy gatto said...

I love them all!!
Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Madame Lilou made it ALL the way to me and must say I m more than delighted. Love your sassy, happy style. THANX! Judith XXX

Sandy said...

Glenda, I'm so happy to have received Bride to Be - I love her. Wonderful ATC with very fun collage details. Lucky me!

Glenda said...

Thank you for the comments. Glad you like yours Judith and Sandy.