Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tryptich ATC swap with

Denise Phillips and Nancy Baumiller of Crowabout B studio. .Nancy is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate in a draw if you use some of her images on the ATCs.
The swap is to do two sets of ATCs, one that Denise will keep and swap with one of hers and then the other goes to another participant. There are only 20 spaces in the swap, so should be good.
Here is my entry.
I have used my own background, then two images from Nancys range. The wings are from Itkupilli that I have recolored. Added some punch stars and some words. I love this one and can't wait to see what I get back in return.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the ATCs glenda... very creative!

Glenda said...

Thanks GF.

Coleen said...

Cute as can be Glenda. Summer here and it's our busy time. Big English camp going on at the church this week with 200+ kids, but hope to get some creativity time after that.