Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

New ATC done


This is an ATC that I did for the January Paperarts Free title. I had done a "No Paper" one for a NZ group and so decided to do a very similar one for the Paperarts group, but used a paper image for this one.

The background is some nice fabric that is old french writing, then creditcard technique washed some "green" paint over it, then added some netting that I had sort of dyed with some paints along the side, I stamped a flourish with versamark and gold embossed it, it did get more gold on the bits of wet netting :-) but I think it looks OK. Then after I added the image I put some "faux eggshell" (a technique I got from one of the Cloth Paper Scissors Magazines) bits on her head and added a bird image to that.I added some scrummy Black Mica Flakes to the bottom too.

Now........... Last Monday I went to Bevleas again and we did some more of Kelly Rae Roberts book. I just need to finish the two pictures we worked on and I will then add some pics here.
Til then, have a fantastic Australia Day weekend won't you.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Looks fantastic Glenda I love it.


Eliza

Barb said...

This looks so much nicer in hand...where I have it at present...vbg
Well done Glenda...

Glenda said...

Thanks Eliza and Barb
I enjoyed making that one.
Hope the recipients like them too.