Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playing with Friends


Yesterday I went over to Bevleas to have a play day. Took a day off work......... Well it happened to be an enforced day anyway as I have been a bit unwell for a few days, so it was great to go and play. It was a great day. We played with some techniques from Kelly Rae Roberts Taking Flight book. Attendees were Bevlea, Lucy , Elizabeth and Barb from long distance.
Barb has hers on her blog already. Shes a clever GF.

Here is the first one of mine that we did. Almost identical to the book, but it was a practise run. I will do another soon with the stamps that I originally was going to use, but unanimous decision we decided to do the same as the book.

We then did another technique from CPS that I haven't quite finished yet. I will load it here when its done. But just to say that Bevlea is a fantastic tutor and I learnt heaps about doing faces :-)) Will I remember it for another time, probably not. But hey an email away or a phone call away and help is there.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Looks great Glenda...and I'm sure you'll have plenty of "reminders" to help when you are stuck for ideas...LOL

Glenda said...

Thanks Barb, maybe I might be able to make a cloth doll that will be somewhere near up to your standard(NOT) LOl

Linda B said...

woohoo! looks like you had fun...I just love the colours...super divine!!!

Glenda said...

Thanks Linda.
It sure was fun...........
And Bevlea is a grand teacher.
I do like the colors too. Green is not me usually but this blended in well to make a rich looking clay piece. My first ever....