Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two Reasons why I don't post very much!

The slide show is just a peek at what happens round our household these days. Very busy times and the biggest reason I find it hard to post what I have been up to art wise. Those reasons Our darling Paul and Toria.   Will post some of what I have done shortly..




The first of these pics depict Geoff's and my weekend away while our Nephew and his wife looked after kids, we went down the coast, was too cold for swimming for us, but I dipped my toe in the Ocean, have not done that for so long.

The rest are when we went fishing, both of them caught a mountain trout, Excitement was at a high level. Then  Paul's 4th birthday, where he was so excited as his favourite Uncle Wayne ( our boss) gave him his bike. We were going to get him one, but Wayne and AK said they had that one for him, so we bought him a large remote control tractor instead. He had two parties, one on Saturday as Uncle Rhys and Aunty Ruth couldn't come on Sunday so they put on one for him at  their place with some mutual  kiwi friends, and Vegod and Ali who Geoff and I had met when we went to Florida, we then introduced them to Rhys and Ruth, 2 yrs ago..   Then at Easter we took them to the Zoo, It was a nice day, but I think even with the Kruger national park in South Africa in our memories that Auckland Zoo is a lot better.

See you soon with some art work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me cry. =)
You doing such a great job and I'm so glad that I had the honor to meet you.
I miss you all sooooo much.

Love
Lisa

Glenda said...

The honour was ours Lisa. We miss you so much too and the kids ask after you quite often.