Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

COLLECTIONS ANGEL

Bevlea and Lucy and  I got together last week for our regular play day. Caroline had family commitments and was unable to be with us.
All four of us had bought the Angel Wings project from Collections at the recent Paperific... while it didnt go as smooth as we liked they were all done by lunchtime, we had fun just the same (As Bevlea said maybe it's just us but the instructions were a bit confusing lol).  
We had finished it by lunch time and enjoyed a beautiful lunch provided by Lucy. We talked and laughed and talked some more, and laughed a bit more, we  then decided to leave our next project a House frame we bought from Scrapware to do at home by ourselves and then have show and tell next time we get together. Both Bevlea and Lucy have done theirs, ho hum, I work too much. But it will be done by show time.


At the moment I am completing some ATC's  for our New Zealand Stampers monthly ATC swap, this months theme is Angels and then I need to do the Paperarts ones (Cemetery Art)  before Barb heads off overseas on a well deserved holiday. 



2 comments:

Lucy said...

Your angel looks great Glenda, waiting, waiting, waiting, to see your finished house frame project!!
Hugs Lucy

Glenda said...

Thanks Lucy. Hope to get it done this weekend, well I have to don't I so I can bring it on Friday